Monday, January 23, 2023

We can't wait to see what you accomplish in 2023! In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns.

 Only once in a lifetime, trapped in a den of snakes, crooks and robbers. Horse and pony shows, dances in the dark, stuck in a coffin, eaten alive.Termination stands, there is no AGREEMENT,and there will be no AGREEMENT, to change termination, 5 years later.*Pam then went on to successfully paint a mural in a non public warehouse with butts on it


Words In Waves.Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly.Collections Agencies in Ventura, CA. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more.No Excuses Acceptable.Sometimes when my neighbour is gone I roll around in her garden and pretend I’m a carrot.Good In Sweet Tips:
May be an image of 4 people, guitar and text

 I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners. THE BASIC BITCH LIFE. AND I SAY TO MYSELF, IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD.

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'Medieval peasants worked only about 150 days in a year. The Church believed it was important to keep them happy with frequent, mandatory holidays. You have less holidays than a Medieval peasant Urslamenlightene'


The world makes liars of us all. DON’T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE Don’t call me angel . Dive right in and follow what you love.Everybody I know Is Crazy.No Excuses Acceptable.Sometimes when my neighbour is gone I roll around in her garden and pretend I’m a carrot.Good In Sweet Tips:
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'I was afraid this would happen...'

Termination stands, there is no AGREEMENT,and there will be no AGREEMENT, to change termination, 5 years later.*Pam then went on to successfully paint a mural in a non public warehouse with butts on it
Bh187 Bill And Ted Bogus Journey GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment