Monday, January 23, 2023

Talk on the street says…"People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled .Joys And Pains, Across The Years, Heads Up, Rites To Stand, Walking On Dry Land.

 Sade is totally different from all other singers, yes it's her voice, and the tone of her music,that touches alot of hearts in the world, and one singer can do that ,Sade. Fact.

THE GREAT DEPRESSION’S PATSY. GEORGE F. SMITH, SELLER. NO SELLER, NO DEAL, NO AGENCY, NOT WAY TO CLOSE.“I’M GOING TO DO IT QUICKLY. IT’S GOING TO HAPPEN SUDDENLY.”Talk on the street says…"People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled .Joys And Pains, Across The Years, Heads Up, Rites To Stand, Walking On Dry Land
May be a cartoon

Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.

We can midterm your terminations, for $30,000, and transfer the bills to old and new buyers. We had the best, completely mad party today!Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps.I’m glad I’m part of Your world!I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Talk on the street says…"People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled .Joys And Pains, Across The Years, Heads Up, Rites To Stand, Walking On Dry Land

May be a cartoon of text


GREAT LADY SINGER AND BAND .Talk on the street says…"People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled .Joys And Pains, Across The Years, Heads Up, Rites To Stand, Walking On Dry Land.


Assholes, dicks and dawgs, rats to roaches, trying to make a buck, $30,000, to never have an AGREEMENT, for that.I would NEVER use this company or recommend it. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. LouAnn Bagnara-Atkins, Spruce Powers, solar panel company.
May be an image of text that says 'PEOPLE: *ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE TIN FOIL HAT CONSPIRACY THEORIST? ME: It's aluminum bitch'


No comments:

Post a Comment