Thursday, August 25, 2022

What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.


Here is my hand, take my hand and let me assist you back on track, back to the road to riches, dazes spent in a better state of mind.
SAINTSANDSINNERSPATHSTAKEN.BLOGSPOT.COM
Here is my hand, take my hand and let me assist you back on track, back to the road to riches, dazes spent in a better state of mind.
Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels . If you need a Affordable Attorney. Ways to grow, ways to stay s...
Deborah Calip RN at JPS Health Network John Peter Smith Hospital The University of Texas at Arlington Arlington, Texas, United States .Only for a fee, not for her father, just stole,everything he had, to say, hit the road, Jack Bailey,no place for you here.What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.
May be an image of text that says '©michelletracey www.michelletraceyart.com'
'In order to discover the character of people we have only to observe what they love.Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'QUIT THINKIN' YOU'RE ALL THAT YOU AIN'T EVEN ALL THERE'

 Sooo @Drake was legit just casually in the City taking shots with my sis. Will Change More Than Once. Habits.So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"'.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.

May be an image of 11 people

A grimy, realistic view of teens growing up, not making the best choices, and the repercussions of some of those choices.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.

May be an image of 3 people and text

No comments:

Post a Comment