Thursday, August 25, 2022

Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.

Fairy tales, spiders and snails, Disney love and hate, flip side of coins. Hate and love horns on a goat, one which with lots of years. Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.
No photo description available.

Hello Team, I am new to the group and am trying to get my first deal done and could use some help.The scariest man of my childhood he gave me nightmares!Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.



May be an image of 1 person and text

 If you would like a PDF so you can zoom in closer please PM me directly. I have been restricted on sending PM's since there were multiple scammers in the comments that have been reported to Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.

May be an image of text
371

'In order to discover the character of people we have only to observe what they love.Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'QUIT THINKIN' YOU'RE ALL THAT YOU AIN'T EVEN ALL THERE'

 Sooo @Drake was legit just casually in the City taking shots with my sis. Will Change More Than Once. Habits.So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"'.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.

May be an image of 11 people

A grimy, realistic view of teens growing up, not making the best choices, and the repercussions of some of those choices.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.

May be an image of 3 people and text

No comments:

Post a Comment