Friday, July 29, 2022

Temecula Valley Homes Team. Dan Evans 30204 Sterling Cir. Menifee, CA 92584

My sanity?I get it, change is difficult. But I'm sure you've probably heard me share this before... Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity???


Quick Hitter:Dan Evans, Temecula Valley Home Team, UCLA and the War Jon Rappoport,'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD? https://stillwatersrunsdeeptalestoshareonline.blogspot.com/2022/07/quick-hitter-ucla-and-war-jon.html

No photo description available.


 I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things..FOR THE FIRST TIME..Quick Hitter:Dan Evans, Temecula Valley Home Team, UCLA and the War Jon Rappoport,'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?

May be an image of text

April 1, 2022, April fool's day, the month, all about fools in other places, so many stories to share. It is about me, my views, my voices in my head, dimes to drop, hits and misses, heads to count, donkeys in the hills.Always , wishes, wants, desires, words in waves, history created, pages to turn, Good times, sad times, ways to get back up again.Media.
May be an image of sky

Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.National warpath ‘——N.W.A.Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints.Wishes on stars, to believe in liars, to terminate, or to transfer, what does that mean? Take a termination, to a financial form, start the cycle over, without stating the price, to sell a house. Only with the slow. First cold day in hell. Tomorrow?

May be a cartoon of text that says 'The line at the store The amount of checkout lanes M4 Z4 The amount of cashiers actually working'

TRUTHSTOBEWRITTENVETERANSTALESSHARED.BLOGSPOT.COM
May be an image of text that says 'Why does the inside of a cheese grater look like every rap music video from the early 2000s? OURF'

Professional Information ; Broker address: Temecula Valley Homes Team 30204 Sterling Cir. Menifee, CA 92584 ; Cell phone: (951) 764-4866 ;

''I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America
May be an image of text

Team Integrity Realty. Laura Holbert 37290 Los Alamos Road ... Temecula Valley Homes TeamDan Evans 30204 Sterling Cir. Menifee, CA 92584.




Dan is a SFH expert - working with over 72% more single family homes than the average Temecula agent. Dan's Transactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment