Saturday, July 30, 2022

Only with the slow. First cold day in hell. Tomorrow?I did not buy, I did not lease, I will not transfer, assholes told my terminations and turned into a finale form, and wanted my consent.

MR.E.T. PITY THE FOOL WHO DOESN'T PHONE HOME!Leader Of The Herds, Good Times, Cattle Calls, Twisted and bend, clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck on slow, simple, and silly.

'Til You Do Me Right - YouTube Music

 5151: Made in America . Crazy, weird, strange, normal in the world of dreams in motions. Cool cats, lions and tigers together, way to go, views of crosses of big cats, not sure how many were made. Dances in the woods, dances in the dark, dances for luck, good times, how to grow a tail of a tiger. Eyes of lions, eyes of tigers, which one to make the luck in the woods.Babes Sexy Classy...

May be an image of text that says 'Liars Go to Hell. Revelation 21:8'

Wishes on stars, to believe in liars, to terminate, or to transfer, what does that mean? Take a termination, to a financial form, start the cycle over, without stating the price, to sell a house. Only with the slow. First cold day in hell. Tomorrow?I did not buy, I did not lease, I will not transfer, assholes told my terminations and turned into a finale form, and wanted my consent. It will be a cold day in hell before that happens."It fell onto the floor so I had to save it".

5 years later, in August 2022, on the 3rd, termination will be final. No contract, no lease, no rights to collected fees from, new seller, and new buyer, without a connection to solar panels.
That is the way of the deal, lost in Feburary 28, 2022, when house did not close. Third party, Spruce Powers, solar panels, wanted a ride to charge fees, that did not happen, their shit did not stick. Thanks to Danny Boy, Daniel Evans of Tecumula Valley Home Team.Only with the slow. First cold day in hell. Tomorrow?I did not buy, I did not lease, I will not transfer, assholes told my terminations and turned into a finale form, and wanted my consent.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'MAN'S COCK WINS FIRST PRIZE says Birthday Boy. "It wasn't hard,'

Take a termination, to a financial form, start the cycle over, without stating the price, to sell a house.MR.E.T. PITY THE FOOL WHO DOESN'T PHONE HOME!Leader Of The Herds, Good Times, Cattle Calls, Twisted and bend, clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck on slow, simple, and silly.


May be a cartoon of text that says 'When you're checking to see if the coast is clear, so you can get a little snippety snip from a public plant HEHES'

No comments:

Post a Comment