Wednesday, October 5, 2022

HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens.

 Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.TO BE COMPLETED,WORK IN PROGRESS, MARCH 4TH.BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, Reasons to Not buy.

May be an image of 1 person, playing a musical instrument and text that says 'Pete Loaf'

Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box.Mr.Espinoza we will have to draft a midterm and there's no exact time frame for when that will be ready.Mountains.Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly.Voided: Brandywine .Expired listing.Dan Evans, likes to throw the sellers under the bus. 2 month agency, get the house to close, or he fucked up. No the agent of the year, 2022. Average Temecula  real estate agent, bald headed crook.HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens.


Sooo @Drake was legit just casually in the City taking shots with my sis. Will Change More Than Once. Habits.So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"'
May be an image of 11 people

I've published over 60 books in eight years. Ramy Vance is the creator of the GoneGod World - a universe dedicated to myth, magic, mischief and mayhem. He lives in Edinburgh with his wife, ...

 

And you might be thinking, "Well then, you must've been publishing books for many, many years."Ramy Vance is the creator of the GoneGod World - a universe dedicated to myth, magic, mischief and mayhem. He lives in Edinburgh with his wife, ...

 

But the truth is, I didn't really take my writing seriously until 2014. Don't get me wrong, I've always loved telling imaginative stories, and even as a kid, I loved to write. But it took me YEARS to actually believe in myself as an author, and to actually realize that I could do what I love and write books for a living. 

 

I'm sharing all of this to prove my point, that writing a successful fiction book does NOT have to take years. 

 

What often holds us back (and adds to our writing and publishing timeline) is this idea that we must seek perfection with our work. Too often, as creative writers, we get in our own way. We tell ourselves that it's not possible to make a living with our fiction stories, or that we need to perfect our craft more, or research more, or brainstorm more...the list can go on!

 

And I just want to remind you that you CAN write the story you were meant to write, and it doesn't have to take years .

 

As a bestselling fiction author myself, it took me a long time to realize that I could be highly skilled in my storytelling craft, without getting hung up on achieving perfection that blocks my progress. And too often, I see my fiction students struggle with this same thing.

 

So, I've decided to host a FREE fiction workshop on Wednesday where I'm going to share everything about this topic that took me years to figure out (so you don't have to).  If you're ready to learn exactly how fiction authors produce engaging stories, keep up with the demands of their raving fans, and create a rewarding career, without spending years to make it happen, then please join us in this upcoming workshop: 

 

Reserve your spot now:

 

>>> Click here to register for: How to Write the Story You Were Meant to Write without taking years to do (or compromising on quality)..HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens

 

See you there!

 

Ramy Vance

Bestselling Fiction Author

 

No comments:

Post a Comment