Wednesday, March 1, 2023

This is just a test, to see if we can connect now. Older, Wiser, Heads Above The Common. Call to arms, calls to hands on keyboard to write. Or Not.

Make someone smile everyday, but always remember.. you are that someone, too. I don’t care who is doing better than me. I’m doing better than I was last year.Holy shit! Is she getting even crazier?

May be art of 3 people, people standing, road and street

 Fish out of water, year of the rat, during year of the rabbit, hopping right alone. Waves to be made, fish, frogs, under the surface, faces in a crowd. This is the year, good guy,the tall dude, with the shades on, going my way. Who will stand out, with a word, with a joke, with a little light in the darkness. Seniors. Baby Boomers. Retired. Relax, staying cool, calm, and collected, let us write, to connect, it is all we have here. On a dark cloudy night.Holy shit! Is she getting even crazier?


Marches to mars, Mars God Of War, oh what a knight. Battles and wars, to connect, make a new friend, with skills, and wits to exchange. Time to get in out of the rain. Walk this way.This is just a test, to see if we can connect now. Older, Wiser, Heads Above The Common. Call to arms, calls to hands on keyboard to write. Or Not.

Good Times, Gods On High, Castles in the sky. Hey Jim, checking history, on a story written in 2018. How time flies. Same story, senior alert, woman for man, ready to start. Could use a little help, want to buy, houses, RVs, and create a brand new world.



Jim said, I'm 58 single male 6 ft 1in , 178lbs. I own my own business and house . My business is my hobby i buy out small businesses like bars and restaurants I own them for about 1 year then I flip them it's fun and easy money. If you want .I will send a picture of myself. Could you, that would be nice, step in out of the crowd, step right up, show your face. Test for you, what will you do...

This is just a test, to see if we can connect now. Older, Wiser, Heads Above The Common. Call to arms, calls to hands on keyboard to write. Or Not.

Black, veteran, retired, crazy for a fee, PTSD, Mad Dog Marine. Make someone smile everyday, but always remember, you are that someone, too. I don’t care who is doing better than me. I’m doing better than I was last year. Make someone smile everyday, but always remember.. you are that someone, too. I don’t care who is doing better than me. I’m doing better than I was last year.

An access map.The Cut, Assholes On The Roof, Spruce Powers, Solar Panels, Not Santa Clause,Dicks.Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Blame Games: Jewish White Sluts, Donkeys 2 Ride-Jewish Army .NFTvet U.S.Vetera,Air Force shared.Holy shit! Is she getting even crazier?



 I'm Not Calling You a Liar , I Just Don't Believe You.GOOD TIMES, LESSONS LEARNED BACK IN TIME: BLASTS TO THE HISTORY NOTES SERGIO PEREZ, THE MORE YOU KNOW, JOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS DO FLY, COWS AND BUFF FOREVER. THANX FOR THE INVITATION HUN...MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY .OH C.C.C.! RELIGION COLLEGE


No comments:

Post a Comment