Wednesday, October 5, 2022

I appreciate it, I’m a user of the Internet Archive. It’s one of the best information and research platform. Thanks Internet Archive.

   Me waiting to be invited to a lake day by friends who have boats .We Are At Our Best.A legend years in the making. @ViolaDavis is #TheWomanKing. Rights, reasons, seasons of dances in the light of day, good times, faces in layers of colors, views to delight, another great day, in the land of the living, head counts.I appreciate it, I’m a user of the Internet Archive. It’s one of the best information and research platform. Thanks Internet Archive.

May be an image of 1 person, standing, ocean, beach and sky

Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.When manifesting a holiday buy a travel bag.Midterm, financial form, included with the transfer.Spruce Powers, in 2022. Sungevity USB Residential 2012, LLC PO Box 4387 Portland, OR 97208.I appreciate it, I’m a user of the Internet Archive. It’s one of the best information and research platform. Thanks Internet Archive.

BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, company so bad, assholes, known as the worst, solar company to work with, in the USA, sons that stink.I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 5 years late, short on time. None left.

THE ABOVE SPACE IS FOR FILING OFFICE USE ONLY 1. DEBTOR'S NAME: Provide only one Debtor name (1a or 1b) (use exact, full name; do not omit, modify, or abbreviate any part of the Debtor's name); if any part of the Individual Debtor's name will not fit in line 1b, leave all of item 1 blank, check here and provide the Individual Debtor information in item 10 of the Financing Statement Addendum (Form UCC1Ad).

May be an image of text that says '321 tos. TIPS FOR GETTING THROUGH YOUR ESCROW... 2 DONT PROCRASINATE PAPER WORK 1 CREATE AN ESCROW TIMELINE 3 PAUSE FINANCIAL CHANGES 4 5 PRIORITIZE YOUR INSPECTIONS MAINTAIN THE RIGHT BALANCE SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL escrow321'

 Two Dike residents who expressed disapproval of Commissioners' decision to grant a tax incentive for Hopkins Energy, LLC, the solar facility ..I appreciate it, I’m a user of the Internet Archive. It’s one of the best information and research platform. Thanks Internet Archive.


Clown World. The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well... 'If you knew how hard it was, and how long it took to rebuild my little universe of peace, and happiness, then you would understand, why I'm so picky about ,who I allow in my life.' 

Somewhere between good and bad. Emotionally exhausted but still hopeful. Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world. Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today."Shall we? Shall we dance, shall we dream, shall we wonder, time to tell, time to rock, time to roll, time to make waves."Who Let The Dogs Out?I appreciate it, I’m a user of the Internet Archive. It’s one of the best information and research platform. Thanks Internet Archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment