Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

 

IN TOWN . Believe or Deceive? Why Liars Are Difficult to Sniff Out -Disneyland, Police State Of Crooks, Rats In Gloves, Wave Of Voices, Voices, Values, Dances With Wolves.I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.
May be an image of 3 people, military uniform and outdoors

Lovers, Fuckers, Suckers, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Sons To Shine, Witty And Bright.Views.

The Very Notion of ‘Leadership’ Is an Abject Failure of Individual Responsibility

Gary D. Barnett, Fortune is a pile of sand... A wind brings it and another takes it..Nightmares Daily. Mindfulness Wellness:Freaks, frogs, snakes and worms, life under the sands of time.


Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU.


Island Man: Friends to Fish in seas, frogs and snakes. Hackers,Crooks and Robbers: Yellow and Black Snakes in Grass, Fags out The Gate. Dream lies, trips to botton of sands of time, on the day side of the moon. Songs to sing, dances on the beach, pots of craps. Frogs and snakes, fires to burn, goats and sheep. 

Tails of hell hounds, trips to hell and back, freaks and monkeys tales to share. Into the woods, angels and fairy, good and evil, rotten apples  eaten. Witches with apples, snakes with fruit of good and evil, snakes one way. 




HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common.Yoga bends. Yoga stretches. Yoga realizes is out of shape. Yoga pants.COVER STORY.Change the way you see what is right, with the bumps in the roads. Monkeys swing from dogwood trees, biblical tales to spin,frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat?Witches, babes, movies hits. Charmed for life.

Your Highlights, Where’s Your Loyalty? Jeff Thomas Has the US Funded Bioweapons Research in Ukraine?Morning everyone,LA NEVER HURT.''I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'



Lisa Robinette commented.𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙢𝙚... 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛.ESTABLISH. MAINTAIN. EXPAND .'The end of the world has arrived'There's no exact time frame for when that will be ready.
May be an image of outdoors



Peter Pan Late Again Persistence Pays Daily.Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.
Fairy tales, spiders and snails, Disney love and hate, flip side of coins. Hate and love horns on a goat, one which with lots of years. Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common.Yoga bends. Yoga stretches. Yoga realizes is out of shape. Yoga pants.COVER STORY.Change the way you see what is right, with the bumps in the roads. Monkeys swing from dogwood trees, biblical tales to spin,frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat?Witches, babes, movies hits. Charmed for life. Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


FACESUNDERTHESKINLOVERSTOSSUCKERSHITS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Lovers, Fuckers, Suckers, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Sons To Shine, Witty And Bright.Views
Freaks, frogs, and snakes, tips and tales, stories to share, history to note, pages to books. Lights to shine, lights to turn on, holiday ... Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

No comments:

Post a Comment