Thursday, January 20, 2022

Feisty Soul Tribe ~ The Group.'I'm not the bigger person you better leave me alone'.


Views are like noses, and everyone has one, so what be true to yourself, the only person around daily for you, others might not be out for your best interest.TODAY. ONCE AGAIN I SAY DONT HATE ITS NO WAY TO LIVE. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. Who Do You Trust?.REVIEW:Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed! In And Out Of Tomorrow:Big Waves:


  Feisty Soul Tribe ~ The Group.'I'm not the bigger person you better leave me alone'.One Fine Day. by Bailey Battles, Paperback | Barnes & Noble®I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.' Wolves , Snakes And Frogs Tales. ...Just to let you know ,I like to wear wings when I am sad.

 


You sound interesting..I Want to be happy and bring smiles to my friends.

Hi. I'm going to continue to read your post, rather you reply or not.I luv your writing.
Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross ...goodtimes7sucker608512267miranda-dawn.blogspot.com





Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America .Do You Know, Jack. Coins to toads, roads to paths,ships of fools on the water. Good ties, good time frogs, god times, waves of words to share. Sons to shine, jacks and balls in a bag, marbles all gone, boys and the toys, over the years.Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross ...
Kim Moncrief   Feisty Soul Tribe ~ The Group.'I'm not the bigger person you better leave me alone'.Views are like noses, and everyone has one, so what be true to yourself, the only person around daily for you, others might not be out for your best interest.TODAY. ONCE AGAIN I SAY DONT HATE ITS NO WAY TO LIVE. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. Who Do You Trust?.REVIEW:Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed! In And Out Of Tomorrow:Big Waves:


Sheri Beth Jarrot v. Blaze Pizza, LLC, et al., Court Case No ...Cause I Love You - Lenny Williams:And let love inspire you. In The Dark,Leader Of Band.Let love guide you. Nightmares Daily Recaps. ,What Classic Rock Can Teach You About Travel Not Your Bitch, Not Your Dick. .REVIEW:Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed! In And Out Of Tomorrow:Big Waves:
Views are like noses, and everyone has one, so what be true to yourself, the only person around daily for you, others might not be out for your best interest.TODAY. ONCE AGAIN I SAY DONT HATE ITS NO WAY TO LIVE. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. Who Do You Trust?.REVIEW:Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed! In And Out Of Tomorrow:Big Waves:


'Just saying, this and that, and a whole lot more."   'IF YOU WERE BORN WHERE THEY WERE BORN, AND TAUGHT WHAT THEY WERE TAUGHT, YOU WOULD BELIEVE WHAT THEY BELIEVE.  Feisty Soul Tribe ~ The Group.'I'm not the bigger person you better leave me alone'.



I was an innocent child. Today I am an adult, and I am still innocent.But I know my mission: to destroy all evil humans, completely.If you are good, after all the destruction, you will begin paradise here on earth, along with us.My power is worth a thousand nukes. Yeah, I control the land, the winds, the volcanoes, and all the seas water.'Just saying, this and that, and a whole lot more."




HE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~ MAGICAL BOX THAT SPEAKS.Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness.'Just saying, this and that, and a whole lot more."

No comments:

Post a Comment