Thursday, August 19, 2021

Charms Of Rats: I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.

  Plenty Of Fish In The SeasTricksTradesBarter Wits And CharmsDreams.History Notes, Useful Lessons, Tests Over Time, ...  Too many things to write and very little time, but I will say that your originality and your passion are the two things that stood out the most and caught my attention.


Did anyone actually see what happened here? I’m at Tj Maxx by south coast!! This looks awful…
May be an image of car and road


Charms Of Rats: I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. 
Charms Of Rats: I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. Thank you so much but I am not Jewish.That’s what turns young men & women into writers—the happiness u discover living in books.So true . Pacific Beach.Naked Man on the Couch " comedy performance by the SCCA Players Club!   I am not Jewish.DON'T DISOBEY THE LAW AND YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE POLICE." SAID EVERY NAZI JUST BEFORE THEY KILLED 11 MILLION PEOPLE'.Charms Of Rats: I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. 

Everything begins with a conversation. Lot Of 'waves On… - Starleane Bright.Not sure how to take your reply, to have sex with you, will not happen out of the gate, there is more to share, beside dates between the sheets. I like Carlsbad, and want to find the free roaming peacocks, one of the attractions there.  Madison ranked #3 place to live!I so wish there was such a thing! I am the crazy Aunt who is always sucking helium at the birthday parties. 

May be an image of 1 person
People of all Nations, Religions, Faiths, Race and Color.... Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. Lessons daily, in all the things we do, pages to books. I welcome you all.




If you are successful at something, but had help from friends, spouse, neighbors, give credit to those who helped you; this is being humble.Ways to know, ways to grow, ways to expand, hand to hand, hope to float. Wishes and dreams, lives to share. Leslie 2/2: Shade, Moors And Betters, Love and Luck, Bailey Battles, Stars To Shine, Dances On Time. The people that you cross during your lifetime are there for a purpose, a reason, a season or a lifetime , you just have desire what the reason is.

Sorry, my dear, I'm not applying for a job; if by now you cannot decide if we shall meet, no problem, I understand, but if you can tell the value of an individual upon coming in contact with him/her, then, don't make it difficult and simply act on it. The destinies of people are determined by the actions they take AND the actions they fail to take..  Again, the ball is on your court, as I won't continue with this "questionnaire"


Coins to flip, love, lights, luck, cards on the tables, dreams in motions.Love, Lights. FOREVER HOME: need a hand?I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN.Transform your mind! The hardest work you will ever do is changing the way you think about yourself. It's also the most important and rewarding work you'll ever do!If we get to meet, great, but if not, that's ok too, as destiny is an unknown journey..  The ball is on your court.


Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: Veteran For Life.

Dancing dreams, dances in the dark, dances with my father, Jack Bailey, Bill Bailey, Walter Richard Bailey, Jr., names in the air. Hello Richard Alexander Bailey, angel to me, birds to fly to the heavens, trips to see you and the mothers that are dead. Happy notes, good cheers, holiday wishes, to cum and to go, trips to the land of sunny and bright weather, trips to California to do.Detours End; wonderful tests over time. Faces in shadows, faces to the oceans, faces under the skin, read, rites, and homeless blues, good times.Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.
 
Pages To Books.Blue Stars, Lights, Leaders, Cars An...  One of the reasons we need to make America Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.'I swear I thought of u .The Real U."Bad Spirit" Cheerleaders. pimps - compute.infoRabbi:  


You can't beat the system. Wishes, Hopes,Defined: Hang On: Pains Ends. No: Next Opening. Faces In The Light Of The Moons. It's all about people.Truth from my perspective (San Diego and beyond).Stay active and just keep moving...Love, Lights. FOREVER HOME: need a hand?I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN.Transform your mind! The hardest work you will ever do is changing the way you think about yourself. It's also the most important and rewarding work you'll ever do!

Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.When manifesting a holiday buy a travel bag, When manifesting a farm buy some seeds, when manifesting a house start designing your interior, when manifesting gigs get your profile & rates ready, when manifesting a healthy relationship love yourself.'

Lol Oops!THAT AWKWARD MOMENT: If material things are what you are talking about when you say, “I’m blessed”. You have no idea what a blessing is.Hey am new here .Looking for a serious relationship.And long term relationship. Dm if you are Single and serious .Charms Of Rats: I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. 

Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity. Excuse making is another way of saying don’t change anything.-  Too many things to write and very little time, but I will say that your originality and your passion are the two things that stood out the most and caught my attention.Charms Of Rats: I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. 

Palm Springs: P.S. Cattle Runs, Family Affairs.] Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always... The best way to predict the future is to invent it.This could get interesting.Stay safe, Stay healthy, Stay happy, On a journey filled with adventure and wonder, Till the wheels, fall off.Human Nature.Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity. Excuse making is another way of saying don’t change anything.-

Lots of laughs, lots of tips to go, lots of luck in the words, hope for the masses, fairy tales to me, life on the beach, life of fun and games, lovers and haters, frogs kissed once. STOP.Wings To fly away, cons and pros.HELPS COPE WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH SO THANK YOU.Charms Of Rats: I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. 



What about Bob, Robert, Bert, what kind of person are you, common, plain, normal, retired or not. Questions between us now, wherre do we go from here, never write back, searching for an easy lover, love on the run. Not here, more deapth, more things to talk about, plan and do, so what is up with you?

Things to share, how tall, retired from what, located where, 420 friendly, have a house on the block, boat on the water, and plane in the hanger. What a dream, if you had it all, what would the all you had been, all the you want, you can have it. Work for it, dream about, and do the steps to get there.


You want pictures, of your self, to create, of a better life, surface shots, hits and misses, craigslist frogs. One more time, do not ask for things, that you do not give, over the rainbow. Rats to roaches, roads to travel, moments in time, paths to cross, what I want, what I need, write it out. Do not forget, have so much to do, how to get dad up, off the floor, have to call 911 again, and again.


Who wants to live like that, coming to the end, the things that you forget to do, does it happen for everyone like that. What a way to go, forget all that you knew. Pissing on yourself, and won't let anyone help, house to smell like pee, until the end of life.Once in time, I wrote it out, in my head, because, can not find it written out, crazy.Love the fact, everything agrees with you, can put my house on the market, can put an offer on the texas house. Can get the truck, the guys, the car carrier, a load them up and hit the road. That is the plan. Can not do alone, my dad is out to lunch, living in left flied, in his second childhood.

Open the door, who are you, no name to call...no means, next opening...Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity. Excuse making is another way of saying don’t change anything.-

So you say, questions up in the air, who are you, how tall, retired or not, 420 friendly, need to know:
man, mouse, knight to shine, heads above the common, hard to say. I can definitely offer you peace, joy, safety, happiness, stability, and everything else you might be looking for; Retired, time to spare, plans to be made, roads to travel, selling house in Menifee, staying in Sugarloaf now, have a hard time getting my dad dress, he wants to fight, wasting time, in other words. Moving to Texas after that, would love to have company, stranger, family, friend, not sure yet, everybody works. Searching still.

Makes me wonder how long can it last, me alone with my dad, and his issues , with losses, affects of aging.So..If we get to meet, great, but if not, that's ok too, as destiny is an unknown journey..  The ball is on your court.

Take care.Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity. Excuse making is another way of saying don’t change anything.-




Too many things to write and very little time, but I will say that your originality and your passion are the two things that stood out the most and caught my attention. I can definitely offer you peace, joy, safety, happiness, stability, and everything else you might be looking for; however, I am will not compete with whatever other "toads" or "frogs" you have fighting for you, as I have no need for that; you are unique and worth it, and so I am as well..

I can definitely offer you peace, joy, safety, happiness, stability, and everything else you might be looking for; however, I am will not compete with whatever other "toads" or "frogs" you have fighting for you, as I have no need for that; you are unique and worth it, and so I am as well..  


If we get to meet, great, but if not, that's ok too, as destiny is an unknown journey..  The ball is on your court.Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity. Excuse making is another way of saying don’t change anything.-


Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment