Saturday, July 31, 2021

Keep you head up, lessons to learn, hopes to hang on: pain ends, words to define, good luck.

 Pebbles Beaches: Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.Army Of Frogs,Love My Gems, Shit To Trade,Cattle Call,Suckers 4 Free.USMC, HOMES FOR THE BRAVE, ROADS TO TRAVEL.Keep you head up, lessons to learn, hopes to hang on: pain ends, words to define, good luck.


Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.
Golden Calf: What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dances With Wolves, Back In Time, “HOLY CRAP”Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. American Birds. Hands Flying.

One Fine Day.Nuts:Life.Books,Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.On the road to Redemption.Golden Calf: What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dances With Wolves, Back In Time, Petty Cooks, Robbers, Liars 2, Petty Snakes. Life Lessons with …Bad apples some Houses for veterans, lost and alone, homeless for months, years, some of them, houses with bed bugs, to give the veterans hope, does not work very well, need blue oceans created. Races To Rats, Daily Events, Live And Learn, Classes Of Dicks, Classes Of Frogs, Dates On The Sands Of Time.

 Teacher or student, hard to tell.Hi senior here . I love to grow my own 420 too .Community. Honor.You don’t have to like me and I don’t have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I’ve got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.

DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES.’I know as a woman I’m I’ supposed to be afraid of getting older but I love this shit so much. Every year I sink deeper into this bath of unapologetic realness and it’s amazing.’


Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars .While You Were Sleep, Fairy Tales Recaps, Witches, Fairies, Pixies. Stop Living Someone Else’s Life. Become Who You’re Meant To Be….I thought 9-11 was ballsy, but this pandemic is crazy ballsy. I never thought this kind of crazy could happen!’SAYT LOUD’.

We don’t own a thing in this world, it’s all on lease. Before our time is up, take time to love, be humble and be a decent human being. It costs nothing. Glory dazes to come.“Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ―T.
May be an image of 1 person

PATHS TO CROSS.THANKS 4 SERVICE.HELL AND HIGH WATERS, MONKEYS RIDING SHARKS, SPINNING TALES TOLD. Right and wrong, three lefts will make it right, back to square one.Keep you head up, lessons to learn, hopes to hang on: pain ends, words to define, good luck.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'THE REPUBLICANS MAY HAVE STANDARDS BUT WE HAVE DOUBLE STANDARDS'

No comments:

Post a Comment