Saturday, April 17, 2021

Earth angels is what I like to call myself, bitch with stars, babe in total control, of herself, and her world, do you know what I mean?

 When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.' Oh hi there. But it's back to reality today.Leader Of The Chan, Heads Above The Common, Angel In The Air, Castles In The Sky,Lions To Roar, Faces In The Crowds. Earth Angel, Sinner,Saint, Ships Of Dreams.Earth angels is what I like to call myself, bitch with stars, babe in total control, of herself, and her world, do you know what I mean?




Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Dicks with kids, dicks to fat to work, over the hill, over weight, health issues for the fat.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams. Good Times. Notes. History Notes, Useful Lessons, Tests Over Time, Sinners And Saints, Faces In Darkness.

Dances.La La Land, History to note. Deus Belzebu ,Deus Da Luz,Not news today. Ready for What? .Crooks And Robbers.Dicks and Dawgs, Knights And Husky: Purple Eyes Noted. My niece wants to say Shalom to you .Stand back up. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out.

May be an image of text that says 'I got called crazy for assuming something that turned out to be true.'

Earth angels is what I like to call myself, bitch with stars, babe in total control, of herself, and her world, do you know what I mean?Hello friends! BREAKING News: spinning Tales, flying frogs, flagers in the history, love and hate, horns on a goat.Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.Johnny Depp get ready to rock . Rocking and rolling, sons to shine, stars and wishes, hugs and kisses, dances in the clouds, all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment