Saturday, October 3, 2020

Too many people listen to the noise of the world outside instead of themselves.Lessons to learn. UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN .

 Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. Lessons daily, in all the things we do, pages to books.

Too many people listen to the noise of the world outside instead of themselves.Lessons to learn. UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN . If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”

.Chrissy, I am so sorry. It is the hardest thing. I wish I had some words of comfort. I’ve been there. Know that you and you family are all so loved.
BLASTINTHEPASTSHIPSOFSUCKERSFORFEES.BLOGSPOT.COM
.Chrissy, I am so sorry. It is the hardest thing. I wish I had some words of comfort. I’ve been there. Know that you and you family are all so loved.
My heart is absolutely breaking for Chrissy Teigen and John Legend. This is a woman who shares so bravely and openly all the joys and sorro...


AMEN! Online shopping from a great selection at Apps & Games Store. https://amzn.to/2RKh8va via @amazon. Writer, writer, writer. Oh, I also write.Too many people listen to the noise of the world outside instead of themselves.Lessons to learn. UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN .
Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'A man will not be controlled by anger and fear J.MORENO SEX Man-Up in the Pews ASTET M'

The customer is not always right. I know this. As someone who has worked in customer service, waited tables, and tended bar for years, I know first hand a lot of customers are just plain wrong (“No you can’t bring in outside food to our restaurant, where we literally sell food”).AMEN! Online shopping from a great selection at Apps & Games Store.Lessons daily, in all the things we do, pages to books.

Brand New: Mindsets, Intentions, Results, Glory Dazes To Come.
Be serene in knowing you are succeeding in your goal. The card in the Advice position suggests a course of action which will harmonize what you want with what is currently possible. My niece wants to say Shalom to you .Cheers, Chaps, Dances In The Streets. Rocks To Roll.'I can't breathe.Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled.



No comments:

Post a Comment