Monday, July 27, 2020

Born in the USA, son to shine, words to share. Here’s what I got... maybe cuz that’s what I’m looking for but..

Image may contain: text that says 'Candice Sweet @candysweet313 5m FAIRY FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper whatever" mean fuck you. ? Think you can't do it? Try looking at a different way. Nightmares with the fake friends that leave you swing the wind, happy to save their own skin. Time is Money The The Wonderful Graham 101 @itsa_me_g... 13m Enjoying Lonely Mountains: Downhill so far I'm unsure why you're made do the same course twice before unlocking a new one. Kind of annoying.'

Blue Oceans To Create, What You Know, What You Want. One more time, woman for man, hard to say when, reply was sent, rocks to roll, gems to love. Giant, stats, age, location, smoker or not, baby boomer, would be nice. Born in the USA, son to shine, words to share. Here’s what I got... maybe cuz that’s what I’m looking for but....If I’m right, write me back if I’m wrong disregard. You are an extremely deep mature woman... possibly an old soul... looking to share?

No photo description available.
Born in the USA, son to shine, words to share. Here’s what I got... maybe cuz that’s what I’m looking for but..Stars bright tonight, wishes in the sky, Don’t Cry. A fun day at a home break.Cheers, Chaps, Chicks.”Ain’t Your Mama”, Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers Talk.Question:Still Waters, Runs Deep, Stars Lights, Tips Dated Dog face Butterflies.
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, sky, cloud, outdoor and nature

Confessions of an everyday earth angel, thankful for help from goodness and mercy angels, here to protect, the young at heart. Happy and delighted with time and attention shared.Winners, losers, learners, woman for man, heads up, dances in the streets, silent knight alone again, wise, witty, charmer, the boy next door, back in time, glory dazes to come.
Image may contain: one or more people and people standing, text that says 'I'M A **** GRUMPY OLD MAN I WAS BORN IN I'M TOO OLD TO FIGHT TOO SŁOW TO RUN I'LL JUST SHOOT YOU AND BE DONE WITH IT'
It only takes a second to say I love you, but it will take a lifetime to show you how much.All The Colors Of The Heart.Make Me Say it Again girl.
Image may contain: one or more people

Thanks for service, hands to hold, houses and homes, homeless nightmares, veterans on the streets. Charco Group Credit Repair and Consulting Founded 2015 • Angie's List since April 2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment