Thursday, July 25, 2019

Family Affairs.☔☔.Fuck you Jill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Faces Of Frogs. PTSD nightmares to last, freaks, frogs, and snakes, in the grass, dream lives of a cow, or cattle.

Thank you. All of the times I thought I wouldn't make it to see tomorrow. All of the yesterday's I could have missed.  I'm starting to really see what this is all about. It ain't all peaches and creme or hookers and blow. But I'll tell you this much, I appreciate every moment I have lived this far and I will continue to appreciate whatever moments are left to come.
Image result for Wanted for dates.senior men
 Thank you for letting me see this world first hand. Thank you for not only showing me the beauty, but also allowing me to feel the pain. Thank you for letting me choose life.  Thank you for letting me grow stronger every day. Thank you for reporting my post, cause to be frank there's more I've got to say. Thank you for allowing me to have freewill,even though I've often abused the power.
Image result for Wanted for dates.senior men
I'm still really learning to appreciate it. Thank you for allowing me to pick the life I've lived. Yes there's some shit I wish I'd done differently. Ok ok ok Maybe more than some. But I'm here. And I'd be damned if haven't learned a thing or two from all of it.
Image result for Wanted for dates.senior men

  Might be a little bruised , but I'm still ripe.  So , again, thank you.  My ticket hasn't been punched just yet.   By the way, feel free to flag this again. As I'm sure seeing someone who is trying to be positive, can have a negative impact on the quality of your Craigslist posts.  I'm gonna be right here, shining. And reposting it.  #SpreadSmilesBitch  And thank you for ignoring me.Family Affairs.☔☔.Fuck you Jill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Faces Of Frogs.  PTSD nightmares to last, freaks, frogs, and snakes, in the grass, dream lives of a cow, or cattle.
Image result for Wanted for dates.senior men

Moments In Time, Glory Dazes Done, Lessons Learned      PTSD nightmares to last, freaks, frogs, and snakes, in the grass, dream lives of a cow, or cattle. Cows home on the ranges, daddy in a tin can, rednecks, meth drug dealers, freaks on the run.Stop letting snakes in ya circle fam. Lots Of Spiders And Worms, Monkeys To Dodge. Faces In Darkness. Freaks, Frogs, Snakes In Grass:Moments In Time, Glory Dazes Done, Lessons Learned. Refined by fire. Dimes To Drop, NY escapees. dicks, dawgs, and dates. Family Affairs.☔☔.Fuck you Jill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Faces Of Frogs.     
Image result for Wanted for dates.senior men
Cycles, Circles, Seasons Of Joys: 20/20 Dreams 2 C...Beneath The Story: Lovers and hater, bats out of hell, hell hounds on earth, devils in glasses, clear as mud views to share, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of hard knocks, lessons learned, back in the day, third party views, mine and others, veterans lost and alone, hurt and broken, trips to hell and back, friends for a moment or two.Stop letting snakes in ya circle fam. Lots Of Spiders And Worms, Monkeys To Dodge.   Family Affairs.☔☔.Fuck you Jill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Faces Of Frogs.  PTSD nightmares to last, freaks, frogs, and snakes, in the grass, dream lives of a cow, or cattle.  Get off here (Hemet)  And welcome to the place you can get orgasms that curl your toes m4w.
Image result for Wanted for dates.senior men
Faces In Darkness. Freaks, Frogs, Snakes In Grass: Rats To Races, Fairy Tales To Recap, Dances With Wolves, Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames. Veterans With Skills, Colors Of Sisters, Battles Won.Moments In Time, Glory Dazes Done, Lessons Learned     Dimes To Drop, NY escapees. dicks, dawgs, and dates. Family Affairs.☔☔.Fuck you Jill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Faces Of Frogs. Faces In Darkness.  Family Affairs.☔☔.Fuck you Jill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Faces Of Frogs.  PTSD nightmares to last, freaks, frogs, and snakes, in the grass, dream lives of a cow, or cattle. Get off here (Hemet)  And welcome to the place you can get orgasms that curl your toes m4w.
Image result for Wanted for dates.senior men
Freaks,Rachel Jarrot 2:  Frogs, Snakes In Grass:Moments In Time, Glory Dazes Done, Lessons Learned Dimes To Drop, NY escapees. dicks, dawgs, and dates. Family Affairs.☔☔.Fuck you Jill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Faces Of Frogs.     Faces In Darkness. Freaks,Rachel Jarrot 2:  Frogs, Snakes In Grass:Moments In Time, Glory Dazes Done, Lessons Learned. Veterans stories, lost and found on the streets, cold and wet, dances on the times to mark, times to kill, times to learn. Family Affairs.☔☔.Fuck you Jill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Faces Of Frogs.  PTSD nightmares to last, freaks, frogs, and snakes, in the grass, dream lives of a cow, or cattle.  Get off here (Hemet)  And welcome to the place you can get orgasms that curl your toes m4w.

Image result for Wanted for dates.senior men
Walking on shine, bats and bees, out of hell, good times, lessons learned the first time, live and learn, live and grow, live and expands, wishes in the air. Junior Brown - What A Disaster....Faces In Darkness. Freaks, Frogs, Snakes In Grass:Moments In Time, Glory Dazes Done,  Family Affairs.☔☔.Fuck you Jill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Faces Of Frogs.  PTSD nightmares to last, freaks, frogs, and snakes, in the grass, dream lives of a cow, or cattle.    Lessons Learned.Be thankful for all the struggles you go through. They make you stronger, wiser and humble. Don't let it break you let it make you.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Faces In Darkness. Freaks,Rachel Jarrot 2:  Frogs, Snakes In Grass:Moments In Time, Glory Dazes Done, Lessons Learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment